Grow Your Business
Every day NorthIQ is working with more companies who understand that data-driven and growth minded approach to digital marketing is the key to unlock sustainable revenue growth.
more high quality traffic within just a few months.
new leads generated with 2 months for companies like yours.
of new sales pipeline generated through digital marketing efforts.
Our Services & Expertise
Growth Digital Marketing
We grow your revenue stream by determining where your biggest opportunities lies, devising a powerful strategy to target them, and executing on customized digital marketing that focuses on optimizing and improvement over time.
Reach & Attract New Prospects
NorthIQ are skilled in driving qualified traffic to your website through expert implementation of paid media, search marketing content marketing, social amplification and the full stack of outbound marketing mediums.
- We drive qualified new traffic to your digital properties with SEO
- Power your organic rankings with targeted content marketing
- Bring previous visitors back with display advertising / remarketing campaigns
- Scale reach with effective social media marketing
Engage Prospects & Grow Your Funnels
Growing your marketing funnel, and then your sales funnel is the key to a sustainable revenue model that supports your sales targets and helps you grow your business. NorthIQ grows these funnels by using powerful, automated programs that engage your audience and turn browsers into buyers.
- Grab the attention of your visitors with powerful and engaging lead magnets about your business
- Optimize your sign up rates with convincing on-page design, calls-to-action and copywriting
- Store all your interested prospects in your database with a powerful and cost-effective CRM
Nurture Prospects & Convert to Customers
NorthIQ works to understand where your best and most likely sales come from. We then analyze your prospects to mine for gold and uncover the hidden gems who are likely to become buyers. Using as much automation as possible we enter them into your sales cycle, boosting sales and supporting your revenue engine.
- Create engaging downloads that moves your prospects through the buyers journey
- Deploy automated email nurturing that explains your product/service while answering your prospects questions
- Build an automated system that mines your database for leads and encourage them to become buyers
- Create a backend CRM that supports your internal processes while encouraging sales conversions
Optimize and Improve Your Efforts
Carefully measuring everything you do to understand what’s working and what’s no is key to running effective marketing campaigns that support and drive your revenue engine. Our process is iterative, with constant and ongoing learning the foundation for moving towards marketing capable of driving your business forward.
- Implement a powerful, metrics driven reporting back end
- Learn how to analyze and optimize your existing marketing programs
- Connect your marketing efforts directly to revenue to maximize your return
SharpSpring is a leading marketing automation platform packed with powerful features… and it costs thousands less than HubSpot, Marketo, and Pardot. NorthIQ has thousands of hours working directly in the SharpSpring platform with our clients. NorthIQ fully supports the SharpSpring platform with full setup, integration and support services. NorthIQ is also full service Marketing Automation experts able to implement any suite.
NorthIQ Blog Posts
A lot of business owners I speak to have a huge passion for the business they are building, their product or service, and usually the industry they are in. Where they often fall short is how to generate demand for it and get engagement across potential customers....
I've spoken to many business owners - smart, seasoned "warriors" who have a great product and work hard and are passionate. Most of them still need a large degree of convincing or explanation about Google My Business that borders on frustrating.
Over our careers, Craig and I have been involved in the implementation of many marketing automation tools. We've been on the ground floor of Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, and Mailchimp implementations, creating entire marketing automation workflows from scratch.
We've been part of both the technical and creative implementations, as well as creating all of the nurturing paths, workflows, and sales automations that connect with the Customer Relation Management (CRM) systems attached to the marketing automation systems.
When you decide to invest in a marketing automation platform, you're faced with a massive challenge figuring out which vendor will meet your needs. This Vendor Comparison Tool will show you a side-by-side comparison of prices, features, and key variables.
At the beginning of 2019, we set out our "NorthIQ Goals for 2019", which we work on during the January 1 - December 31 Calendar year, we've been doing this for the last three years, and in the next few days we'll start in on our 2020 goals. Before we start with new goals though, it's important to look at where we've been, and what we've done.
Mark Manson's popular book "The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F***" is not a new idea, it's a ballsy way of repeating other self help mantras like "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff". Some people have taken this to mean that details don't matter. If I shouldn't sweat the small stuff, why do you care that the thumbnail for your news story grabs the right part of the image?