2017 In Review for NorthIQ
It’s the beginning of a new year, and its a great time to take stock of where we are, what we’re doing, and to celebrate some milestones for NorthIQ Inc.
2017 was a great year for us, and as we left year one of the business behind and entered into our second year, we achieved some major milestones.
- In May 2017, Craig Oliphant joined as a partner
- NorthIQ moved from a sole proprietorship to a corporation in August 2017
- We worked with nine new clients.
- We built and launched nine websites.
- We built logos for both Nate Robinson Wood Design and a refresh for Manage Comics.
- We saw a 47% increase in revenue in 2016 vs 2017 (and that number is going up as we are able to take on more work)
- We made some significant updates to Manage Comics and have it at a point where it fully marketable.
- We have a plan for a Real Estate CRM product that we think will make a huge difference for home builders out there
- We ended the year with strategic partnerships with Code Elves and End Grain Industries, meaning we get to work with more people we really like, doing things we really enjoy.
- We figured out both what this business does, and what our Unique Value Proposition is.
- We finally built a website for ourselves that is decent.
- We posted 48 blog posts to NorthIQ, and an additional 20 blog posts to the Manage Comics blog.
2017 was a good year, and we have even bigger plans for 2018!
Up next – our bigger plans for 2018!